Terms and Conditions
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the company, these conditions shall override any terms or conditions incorporated or referred to by the purchaser in his order or negotiations.
2. Descriptions and prices on our website / price list at the time of going to press are correct but may be subject to alteration. Whilst every effort is made to supply goods at the prices quoted, we must reserve the right to invoice at the price ruling at the time of despatch.
3. Our policy being one of continous improvement, we reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products without notice.
4. Orders can be placed by either email or on-line.
5. Non Account Holders: As number 4. We require payment by: (a) BACS NatWest 60-12-51 61308943, (b) Credit Card, Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, American Express, Solo, JCB or Electron.
6. Delivery (UK): All orders (see free delivery for exemptions) will be subject to carriage charges payable in full by the client
7. A 24 hour delivery service can be made at an additional cost. Times of delivery are estimated as accurately as possible but could be subject to delays beyond our control. We cannot be held responsible.
8. Export Orders: Delivery will be made via our freight agent or post unless otherwise stated or requested. Monies must only be sent directly to our bankers by BACS, no foreign credit cards accepted; NatWest Swift No: NWBKGB2L IBAN: GB71NWBK60125161308943.
9. Damages or Shortages: If a claim is to be made for damages or shortages among goods delivered, notification must be made by email to CIMAC within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Where a complete parcel is missing, or obviously damaged, the carriers delivery note must be endorsed to that effect. Please ensure when signing for a damaged parcel, the carriers receipt is signed and the word 'Damaged' is written. We cannot be responsible for claims if this is not strictly adhered to.
10. Credit ⁄ Accounts: Can be arranged on request granting 30 days 'approved' credit. Credit in excess of terms will be charged interest at 2% compound per month. To open an account we require Two Trade and One Bank reference by email.
11. Ownership of goods will pass to the purchaser only when we receive full payment (and when any cheque given in payment has been honoured).
12. Where goods are lost, damaged or destroyed after delivery and ownership has yet to pass, the purchaser will indemnify us against any loss incurred provided such loss, damage or destruction does not result from our negligence.
13. All goods are subject to availabiity.
14. These terms of business supersede all previous agreements.
15. We cannot accept any liability for damage to property or injury through mis-use of equipment purchased.
16. Any charges incurred from our debt collecting agency, will be passed on to the customer.
17. Cimac will not allow any products purchased through them to be re-sold through any e-commerce platform without our prior written permission.
18. Images from the Cimac website remain the property of Cimac and cannot be re-used without our written permission.
Cimac reserves the right to change or modify any product described and illustrated. It should be noted that Cimac dealers are not the agents of Cimac and are not authorised to bind the company by any specific or implemented undertaking or representation.